Learn how TATA Health, a healthcare services provider across India leveraged Waydev to gain visibility in their development process, and how you can too.
Data driven Decision Making for Managing Healthcare Engineering Teams
Data is set to change entire industries by influencing the decision-making process.
By leveraging Waydev’s Agile Data-Driven method of tracking engineers’ output, healthcare engineering leaders drive innovation faster, increase productivity, and reduce costs, while optimizing the decision-making process.
Data driven healthcare companies like TATA Health, Glooko and PharmaPoint already use Waydev’s solutions to achieve improvements in:
- Engineer performance by measuring the evolution of sprint velocity
- Improved team communication by gaining insight on possible roadblocks
- Surfacing issues without any manual input
- Automated code review process
“We changed the conversation with the team. We were looking at bugs, and we would ask how many tickets got reported resolved. We would look at the burndown charts to see how we are doing with our sprint progress. But after Waydev came, we were able to get a little bit deeper.” – Abhijit Khasnis, CTO at Tata Health.
Drive Performance with Data and Scale your Devlopment
With Waydev’s reports and dashboards it is easy to monitor the business value of your healthcare software development teams’ output. Assess your engineering teams’ impact and make decisions backed by data, reward performance, and improve your healthcare products and services continuously.
- View and benchmark software development performance with Project Timeline.
- Go more granular and see how your teams allocate their time to different work types like: New Work, Legacy Refactor, Help Others, and Churn.
Surface Issues in your Team’s Healthcare Software Development Workflow
The need for manual input coming from individual engineers is eliminated by Waydev’s automated reports and facilitates data-driven decision making in the healthcare industry.
- Keep a pulse on your team’s activity to spot issues with Work Log.
- Zoom into irregular work patterns with Team Progress.
- Keep an eye on high percentages of churn and high-risk commits.
Often the conversation revolves around how many tickets are reported as resolved and analyzing the burndown charts to understand sprint progress. Data-driven healthcare software development organizations can now use our Daily Update report to find out where all the focus is being projected and measure the evolution of sprint velocity for each sprint.
Eliminate the Guesswork From Your Executive Reports
Generate reports that are backed up with data and come prepared to your Executive meetings. An fast-paced, ever-improving industry like healthcare requires a good understanding of how engineering resources are allocated and the financial costs of the development process.
- Use data and enable your team to deliver on schedule with the Resource Planning feature.
- Maximise business impact with the Project Costs report.
- Create Custom Reports for data-driven decision making.
KPIs Developing Data Driven Healthcare Solutions: Code Review Velocity
Code review velocity is an important metric that needs to be optimized to achieve top performance in a fast-paced environment like the healthcare industry software development.
Waydev’s PR Resolution enables healthcare engineering managers to analyze the velocity of their code review process and spot outliers.
- Zoom in to long-running PRs, view a map of your teams’ knowledge sharing and see how engaged your team is in the code review process.
- Understand how your engineering teams collaborate with the Review Collaboration report.
Integration: Data Driven Healthcare Software Development Businesses meet Agile Analytics
Granular access: You can easily assign role-based access to our features for your healthcare software development teams.
SSO: Because data-driven healthcare consists of sensitive information, Waydev enables users to securely authenticate with SSO and two-factor authentication.
Simplicity of the onboarding process: Sign-in into your code hosting platform, authorize access, choose the repositories you wanted to analyze, and then simply load the project.
24/7 Support: Every minute matters in data driven healthcare, thus getting all your questions answered in a matter of minutes really makes a difference.
Contact us today and Book a Demo!