We’re extremely excited to announce new, long-awaited features at Waydev.
Teams, Create your teams and filter them on each page. Try it out →
In the Engineers page -> Create your team
From All Contributors -> Select the engineers and add them in the team, or multiple teams
You can filter the stats on each of your teams, in the dashboard, work-log, project timeline, retrospective and daily update
And we added a new filter for the repositories, now, from each page, you can select the stats for specific repositories.
- Work Log – zoom into commits for all the team.
- Developers Summary – zoom intro each engineer starts.
- Project Timeline – zoom into your project stats.
- Daily Update – check your work, day-by-day.
- Retrospective – check your past work.
- Teams – create teams and filter them on each page.
In the next couple of weeks, we will introduce more stats from Pull Requests, and also the possibility to compare your team stats with the market baseline.