We’re excited to kick off 2019 by launching our new product. The new dashboard gives you an overview of your work so you can check the health or see correlations across your commits. Video here:
New Dashboard & New Metrics
We’ve come with and new design for the dashboard and also we’ve added new metrics like:
- Impact – Hardness of edits to the codebase, as compared to previous work.
- New work – New code that does not replace other code.
- Legacy refactor – Code that updates or edits old code (>21 days) .
- Churn code – Code which is rewritten or deleted shortly after being written(<21 days).
- Help others – Code where a developer modifies someone else’s work.
New Work log
We’ve come with a feature where you can zoom in intro commits, each day you can check you team work.
New Pricing Plan
A free version available for one developer and Pro version that costs $25 per user per month when billed monthly and $20 per user per month if you choose to pay it annually.
And many more (Public project, Team input, Merge developers etc.)
I would be thrilled to know your feedback. You can register in here https://app.waydev.co/register