- Metrics improvement – We have improved our calculation algorithm for impact-related metrics, enabling you to view data with pinpoint accuracy.
- Speed improvement – We have greatly improved our data processing, and you can now see in real-time what is the progress on the data processing.
- Improved navigation – We improved your navigation experience through the Dashboard with the help of navigation arrows.
- Pull Request support – We added pull request stats for Azure DevOps and Bitbucket; we support all git providers with pull request stats now.
- Engineers page improvements – We started the engineers alphabetically and added a search box in order to find the accounts easier.
We value our users’ privacy, and therefore, we have added an extra layer of security to our platform, enabling the Two-factor authentication (compatible with most of the authenticator apps on the market), along with reCAPTCHA tests for several features.
FREEMIUM STOPPED 🙁
We’ve come with our freemium model for growing the Git Analytics market and helping hundreds of small teams to be data-driven and increase their productivity but, along with this growth we had to add more people in the support team, and recently, we’ve realized that we need to take a temporary decision of closing our freemium plan to focus on our paid customers.
Check out here our pricing plans