Track the progress of your engineering teams. See how engineering teams perform compared to the previous sprint, month, or quarter. View how work dynamics shift over time.
The Team Compare feature enables you to compare your teams’ performance indicators. You can choose which teams to compare, which repositories to compare, and the time frame of the analysis. The performance indicators included in the Team Compare report are:
- Active Days;
- New work;
- Legacy refactor;
- Help others;
- Churn code.
The pull request metrics analyzed in the Developer Compare feature are:
- Total PRs;
- Merged PRs;
- PRs Merged without Review;
- Closed PRs;
- Open PRs;
- PRs without Comments;
- PRs without Reviews;
- Total PRs Comments;
- Total PRs Reviews;
- PRs Merged without Rebase;
- Avg. Comments/PR;
- Avg. Time to First Comment;
- Avg. Time to First Review;
- Avg. Time to Merge from Create;
- Avg. Time to Merge from First Commit;
- Avg. Time to Merge from First Comment;
- Avg. Time to Merge from First Review;
- Avg. Time to Issue PR from First Commit.
Clicking on any of the metrics in the Team Compare feature will open the Trendlines corresponding to that metric.